Marketing tutoring for those who want to do "really well" from university tutor (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Howdy,

For those of you entering university and studying marketing, you will find that the marketing major isn't particularly difficult. However, you will also find that if you want to achieve a high level of results, then a lot of effort is required.

Doing well in marketing (I'm talking about getting distinctions and high distinctions) requires getting your head around the concepts and putting them into the context of the world around us. I will get you to think about marketing critically, and to develop that trained 'marketing eye' that will allow you to stand out from other students when you graduate, and also attain top marks.

My top-achieving student each semester will receive a prize worth around $100!

If you are unhappy with my first lesson, you will also get your money back.

I have excessive experience in marketing. I have broken down my experience into the following categories:

Academia
B Commerce (Liberal Studies) USYD, III
High Distinction Average in Marketing
Distinction Average across all subjects
First in Consumer Behaviour (candidature of ~250)
Top-five in Marketing Research (candidature ~250)
Top-five in Advertising: Creative Principles (candidature of ~180)
First in Foundations of Public Relations (candidature of ~100 at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
1st in Special Topics in Advertising B (candidature of 20 at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, special admission subject)
Top-five in New Product Development (candidature of ~40 at the University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School, Chapel Hill)

Marketing-Related Work Experience
Creative Marketing Co-ordinator, Newstobusiness
Promotional Consultant, Making-Waves (V Black)
Promotional Consultant, Ares (Matilda Bay Breweries)
Social Director, University of Sydney Commerce Society
Sales/Promotions, Mathemagic
Marketing Manager, boredofstudies.org (iStudy)
Re-Orientation Day Convenor, USYD Union (i.e. organiser of the largest re-orientation event in the southern hemisphere)
Public Relations Consultant, Triangle United Way (Raleigh, North Carolina, USA)
Currently in the process of opening up my own business

I have also been selected to be a tutor by Paul Henry, the University of Sydney's marketing undergraduate course coordinator for semester 2.

We can negotiate a price based on your needs and financial status.

I will also put up a professional reference tomorrow from a famous international marketer/advertiser who you may have heard of already: Robert Lauterborn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)