Math E1 Booklet question space allocation (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
How much space should I allocate to avoid needing more space and therefore need to switch page for the same question? I get confused bc sometimes I lose track as to what I'm doing as I don't have the working from be4. What I've noticed atpit, is that induction would req at least one page, uhhh logistics usually around that ball park, proj motions pretty similar space idfk. help me allocate i hav big writting

bruhmoment.

HSC
How much space should I allocate to avoid needing more space and therefore need to switch page for the same question? I get confused bc sometimes I lose track as to what I'm doing as I don't have the working from be4. What I've noticed atpit, is that induction would req at least one page, uhhh logistics usually around that ball park, proj motions pretty similar space idfk. help me allocate i hav big writting
erm what the sigma

bruhmoment.

HSC
time though and the desks are hella tiny
keep the booklets on the floor or stack them and keep them underneath the booklet ur writing on. timing wise if uk your gonna finish, then just ask for a booklet when u begin the last page. the invigilators can't say no if u ask for a booklet.

liamkk112

HSC
i just used the booklet until i ran out of space for the question, if you don't want the working out to carry over then just start a new booklet for that part of the question (u can also ask the invigilators for extra booklets in advance, i did that and it helped a lot, otherwise just put up your hand while you're writing)

liamkk112

HSC
Fr im so clumsy and this whole exam block ive been hitting stuff off my desk 😭 and the teachers keep looking at me
i opened my water bottle in the hsc and it sounded like that rubber band stretching cartoon sfx and everyone looked at me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)