Maths 2/3/4U and Physics Tutor (Hills Area) (1 Viewer)

dieondebut

HSC
Hey guys and girls. What up?

My name's Karan and I just graduated from James Ruse in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.75.

So I'm offering tutoring in Maths 2/3/4 unit as well as Physics for years 11 and 12 at $25 an hour (negotiable). I live in Glenwood and am ready to offer tutoring at either my home or anywhere nearby, i.e. Seven Hills, Blacktown, Kellyville (pretty much anywhere around the Hills area).

As for my credentials I got a 99 in Maths Extension 1, 97 in Maths Extension 2 and a 94 in Physics and am confident that I can help you through all the coursework.

My Physics option was Quanta to Quark and I have plenty of past papers and resources which I know will be able to help you.

I'm also studying Medicine at UNSW this year and wouldn't mind giving your some tips on UMAT or interviews if you're interested (if you're not disregard that).

So you guys know the drill, send us an email at karan4cesu@hotmail.com or PM me if you're interested and I'll get back to you ASAP. I might bump a few times if I get no replies so sorry if that annoys you.

Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)