Maths and science tuition- 99.95 atar, dux sydney grammar (1 Viewer)

bigdave8392

HSC
Hey all,

My name is Aneesh, and im offering tuition for all high school levels for maths and sciences.

HSC Results-

ATAR: 99.95

Chemistry- 97 (18th in the state)
Maths Ext. 1- 99
Maths Ext. 2- 99 (9th in the state)
Physics- 95

Academic Credentials -

1. DUX OF SYDNEY GRAMMAR SCHOOL
2. Ranked 1st in Extension 2 (4 unit) Mathematics, 4th in Extension 1(3 unit) Mathematics, 4th in Chemistry.

In addition, I was a GPS representative debater and public speaker.

I am able to tutor any of my HSC subjects, but i prefer tutoring in maths and sciences. this is simply because i have had a lot more experience tutoring in these subjects, and was most passionate about these subjects during my HSC year.

Since my HSC has finished, i have started to tutor a few year 12 students in 3/4 unit mathematics, as well as in chemistry and physics. They are working really well, and are very pleased with my standards of teaching, organisation and dedication.

In my HSC year, i have complied an exemplary set of notes, in both maths and science, and a large amount of resources (past papers from various schools across sydney and teaching material and notes), both of which you would have access to as my student.

My rate would be $40/hr. To get in contact with me, please email me at a_bigdave@hotmail.com, with your name and contact number, and ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers and hope to see you soon!

Aneesh.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)