Maths/Biology/German Tutor - St George/Sutho area (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
*jumps on bandwagon*

Stats: Melissa
18yr old female
UAI: 98.25
studying Medical Science at Sydney University
Completed HSC at Caringbah Selective High

Looking to tutor Yr 11 & 12 students in Biology and Maths and Maths Ext 1 (and if you're desperate, German & German Ext.)

will also tutor yrs 7-10 in maths and german

>BIOLOGY
HSC mark: 95/100
option completed: Genetics: the code broken
Final school ranking = 1st

>MATHS ADV
HSC mark: 95/100
Final school ranking = can't remember

>MATHS EXT 1
HSC mark: 46/50
Final school ranking = can't remember

>GERMAN CONTINUERS
HSC mark: 93/100
Final school ranking = 1st

>GERMAN EXTENSION
HSC mark: 48/50
Final school ranking = 1st​

essentially I'm offering tutoring because:
a) money - speaking of which prices are completely negotiable. nothing off the scale
b) tutoring maths & biology will complement and help me in my current studies of these subjects at uni
c) i enjoy tutoring and i thoroughly enjoyed these subjects /nerd. i tutored one of my friends mathematics during the hsc and quite enjoyed it. generally i try to promote a wholistic understanding of the subject & topics rather than just memorising facts/formulas. this really enhances your studies etc. TRUST ME I KNOW

>i say german if you're desperate because i'm not currently studying it and it would take a fair amount of effort on my part to get back up to my old standard but i really really enjoyed german so it would be a labour of love. for extension, i'm not sure how useful i would be in proof-reading/correcting essays but everything else including analysis of short stories i am sweet.

uhhh, so for any more details etc PM me :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)