Maths, English, History and Economics Tutoring in the Sydney Region (1 Viewer)

sydneytutoring

HSC
Hey,

My name is Victor and I'm from the HSC class of 2008. I'm offering tutoring in Mathematics (K-12 to HSC Extension 2 level), English (K-12 to HSC Extension 2 level), Modern History, History Extension and Economics.

I'm happy to take on any student K-12 in the above subject areas.

I coach in the Sydney area - Eastern Suburbs, Inner City, Moore Park, Kingsford, Kensington, Surry Hills, Zetland etc.

CREDENTIALS

- I left Sydney Grammar in 2008, where I was in the Top 20 and was Dux of History, History Extension and Economics
- I received a 99.55+ UAI, and TWO STATE RANKS (3rd in Extension History and 9th in Modern History)
- I'm a HSC All-Rounder, receiving 90+ in all my units of study, which included Extension 2 Maths, Extension 2 English, Modern History, History Extension and Economics
- I'm currently in second year combined Law/Economics at the University of Sydney
- I'm on a Faculty of Economics and Business Scholarship and I've maintained a HIGH DISTINCTION average at uni, which included coming 2nd in ECONOMICS and 3rd in STATISTICS (out of more than 800 undergraduates) in 2009

WHAT I OFFER

- One-on-One tutoring in English, Maths, Economics and History
- Answer all your questions
- Follow the HSC Syllabus and ensure you know all the requirements to get the best possible marks in your HSC
- Provide lesson notes
- Provide phone help and email assistance
- Will set and mark homework
- Very flexible with tutoring times, which can be during weekends and out of hours
- Tutoring can be at a set venue (e.g. a library), at your place or other

CONTACT

- send an email to sydneytutoring@hotmail.com and I'll reply ASAP.
-Tutoring can start immediately - may be especially useful for 2010 HSC students who want a headstart/learn their course during the summer break!
- Contact and we can set an introductory lesson to see if tutoring is the right thing for you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)