Maths, English, Sciences TUTOR !!!! - ALL SUBURBS !!! CALL 0430 378 810 (1 Viewer)

drift86

HSC
My name is Edward, and I specialize in preparing students for their upcoming OC, Selective School/Scholarship Entrance, Year 7 – 10, Preliminary and HSC Exams.

Our Teaching Style
Our teaching style is focused on maximising marks in the exams by covering questions students commonly get wrong in exams. We concentrate on mock exams, exam focused learning, exam techniques and interactive lessons.

I am also able to provide parental consultation free of charge, to align our goals to best address the needs of the student and their likelihood of obtaining entry.

My Qualifications
My teaching partners and I have more than experience of over 8 years of teaching experience and have taught over 400 students combined for the selective school entrance exam and over 200 students for student completing the HSC. We graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School and Baulkham Hills High School with an UAI/ATAR higher than 99.75 and we currently hold degrees within Medicine, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Law and Education.

Subjects Offered
Year k – 3
• Basic Mathematics
• Basic English, Writing, Vocabulary & Comphrension
• General Ability

Year 4 – 6 – OC & Selective School Preparation
• Mathematics
• English
• General Ability
• Writing

Year 7 – 10
• Mathematics
• Accelerated Mathematics
• English
• Sciences
• Accelerated Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)

Year 11 – 12
• Mathematics (General, 2 Unit, Extension 1, Extension 2)
• English ( ESL, Standard, Advanced, Extension 1)
• Physics
• Chemistry
• Biology
• Economics
• Others upon Request

Fees & Lesson Location
Lessons are arranged in either 1-on-1 basis or in small groups.

Home Visit 1-on-1:
* $50 per hour (Year K – 6)
* $53 per hour (Year 7 – 10)
* $55 per hour (Year 11 – 12)
– ALL SUBURBS – I travel to your home/local library

Centre based 1-on-1:
* $45 per hour (Year K – 6)
* $48 per hour (Year 7 – 10)
* $50 per hour (Year 11 – 12)
– Eastwood – Main Office (Appointment Based)

Small Class:
* $25 per hour (Year K – 6)
* $28 per hour (Year 7 – 10)
* $30 per hour (Year 11 – 12)
– Eastwood – Main Office (Saturday)

** Group Discount Also available, Call me on 0430 378 810 **

Lesson Structure
1-on-1: Min 1.5 hour per lesson. (Year k – 10) & Min 2 hours per lesson (Year 11 – 12)
Small Classes: 1 hour per subject (Year K – 6), 1.5 hour per subject (Year 7 – 10), 2 hours per subject ( Year 11 – 12)

**ALL Students who attend our 1-on-1 and/or Small Class Program are welcome to attend our SUNDAY FREE HOMEWORK HELP sessions**

TESTIMONIES
Chang 2012 - Selective School Entrance Exam Program (Small Class)
Preference Offered: First
Score: 251
School Offered: James Ruse Agricultural High School
“My wife and I would love to thank Edward for mentoring my son through out his Selective School Entrance Exam. The tutor we received was very passionate and committed mentor and would do everything in his ability to explain complicated concepts to my son. She was able to make the lessons stimulating and engaging.”

Nguyen 2012 - Selective School Entrance Exam Program (Home Visit) - Glenwood
Score: 230
School Offered: North Sydney Girls High School
“Edward was extremely helpful and they have helped improve my daughter’s English marks drastically. The one on one style teaching was flexible yet structured giving my daughter the support she needed. Thank you”

Smith 2011 - Opportunity Class Entrance Exam (Small Class)– Mathematics & English
School Offered: Summer Hill Public School
“Edward’s OC program was great! He was able to make learning fun and easy. After having lessons with him, our son has now become more confident in his school work and is eager to learn.”

Yu 2012 – HSC Mathematic Extension 1 – Small Class
ATAR – 99.45 UMAT: 96 HSC Mathematics Ext 1 - 94 Band 6
Course offered: UNSW Bachelor of Medicine/ Bachelor of Surgery
“Edward was really good at explaining difficult concepts, his lively attitude was able to bring out the best in maths. Thank you Edward for being an awesome tutor and more importantly our mentor.”

Chau 2010 – St George Girls High School – HSC Physcis & Chemistry – (Home Visit)
ATAR – 99.55 HSC Physics - 92 Band 6 & Chemistry HSC Physics - 91 Band 6
Course offered: UNSW Bachelor of Commerce/Law
“The One on One Home visit was great, Edward was able to teach me physics and chemistry at my pace and work was tailored to me!”

CALL ME NOW on 0430 378 810 to arrange for a lesson!!

:jump::jump:GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STUDIES:jump::jump:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)