Maths ext 1/ext 2 tutoring (1 Viewer)

ha_blossom

HSC
Hi!
I just graduated from one of Sydney's top selective schools and am offering tutoring for both Extension 1 and Extension 2 Mathematics. As one of the top students in my school, I have mentored many of my friends in Maths and would love to bring my passion for Maths to anyone needing an extra helping hand to get through their Preliminary or HSC year.
With my friendly personality and dedicated attitude I am confident I will be able to cater to your individual needs, whether you are struggling and need an extra bit of help or whether you just want to accelerate and learn concepts beforehand. As someone who has been through the HSC I understand the stress and the difficulties in trying to get through the year and will provide support to help you achieve maximum marks :D All notes and worksheets will be provided :)

My school ranks are:
Maths Extension 1: 1st out of 145
Maths Extension 2: 8th out of 94

Rates:
one to one: $35/hour
small group: $25/hour

At the moment unfortunately I am not able to make home visits however I am happy for you to come to my place or to a public library close to you.

For more details you can either contact me via email - thu.bui94@gmail.com, call me on 0424937632 or PM me
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)