Maths Ext2 Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hi all,

This is directed to current Year 11 students who are opting to take Mathematics Extension 2 in Year 12 (or even current Year 10 students who wish to accelerate) and are looking for tutoring.

I'm currently working for a tutoring institution and we're proposing to open a class for commencing Mathematics Extension 2 students at the Cabramatta centre (or even the Bankstown centre as well if there is enough demand). At the moment, I will be in charge of writing worksheets and teaching the course. I have had plenty of experience in tutoring Mathematics Extension 2 in a private environment, but this will be the first time I have the chance to teach this course in a small classroom environment. Since we're just starting out, we're hoping to get enough students (at least 4) to get a class going (ideally at Cabramatta perhaps on Sunday morning-ish as a proposal).

The commencement date and time will depend on whether we get a sufficient number of students at an agreed time (preferably before Term 4 commences). The price at the moment is unknown but I can almost guarantee that it will be MUCH lower than the prices I charge for my private tutoring (i.e. $20 per hour per person for groups).

If you are interested, please send me an email to trebla_2006@hotmail.com and I’ll reveal further details.

Information about me and my private tutoring services can be found at:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...available-mathematics-2-3-4u.html#post4611085

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)