maths SC (1 Viewer)

jenez

HSC
I’m wondering what preparation do you plan doing, or have started for the maths SC exam? What is the best way to study mathematical rules and formula in general?
I’m hopeless at maths and considering there’s not much time left till the school certificate, I really want to make the most of the little time we have left. I just don't know where to start.
Hoping to hear from you, Jenez

Last edited:

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Learn how to use a calculator, remember how to apply formulas, and just do lots of questions.
Count said it better..just do past question and papers. Make sure you read the question carefully and dont make silly mistakes.

cs01001

HSC
They do include some math formulas in the in the SC paper, i think. Check the 2006 Speciment paper

HSC
N/A
Get an all inclusive topic list. Skim through your notes or textbook chapters for each. Do a selection of problems or look at them and think "I can do this", and for the ones you can't do, figure out how to.

Then you'll be fine.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Write a list of formulas that you may have learnt from yr 7-10, do past papers, and work out some problems. I also used a book, and it was ok. (Excel Revise in a Month)

lcx

HSC
hey
yeh i feel the same too. lik past papers i've done look easy but wen i comes to marking them i do pretty bad. does doing the real thing make it harder? any1 got lik notes or anything?

fishy89sg

HSC
unless youre extremely and utterly "hopeless" at mathematics, study for mathematics last

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)