• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths Standard 2 2024 HSC Solutions (3 Viewers)

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
Here are my solutions to this years exam! I know there have been other solutions but there have been wrong answers in them, so I was told to make my own set. Let me know if I have any errors in it as well!

Attachments

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
ok thx just stop being so insufferable in conquerhsc like we get it ur good at std maths but just relax
i’m not that great at maths i just didn’t want misinformation being spread 😭 because it made people who did put the right answer be worried that they got it wrong! sorry for coming off as insufferable

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
Here are my solutions to this years exam! I know there have been other solutions but there have been wrong answers in them, so I was told to make my own set. Let me know if I have any errors in it as well!
"Presiding officer's copy" Barely any common questions with advanced

Solarised

HSC
but yeah i get what you mean, i wasn’t trying to come off as anything i was just trying to to make sure people knew that they got it right/weren’t spreading the wrong answers that make others wrongly lose predicted marks. sorry!
Don't listen to the haters katie, anyways this is a wonderful resource thanks it helped a ton!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)