Maths stuff... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrp

HSC
N/A
I will be tutoring at all levels (unfrotunately not general) of year 11 and 12 maths from early Jan 2004.

If anyone around Parramatta or surrounding areas (or anywhere else) is interested please email - ymaths03@yahoo.com

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AS I WILL BE UNABLE TO READ IT.

It could be done perhaps at a nearby library, your home or maybe mine. You could try it out and see if its good for you (especially for 4u maths), if not then it can be discontinued by mutual agreement.

The focus will be on working according to your needs and strenghthening weaknesses.

Read on if you want (for a bit about me).........

I am a 4unit Maths student at a Sydney Selective High School and was ranked 5th in 4u and 4th in 3u. Yes you might think get tutored by the person who came 1st but I feel I have good communication skills (especially the ability to make complex maths concepts simple and understandable) and have been asked by people to do it.

Teachers are good for tutoring but they are just like at school and sometimes teach at a much higher level. I think I would have a closer link with the students having completed the courses and can provide a new outlook.

I already have lots of material form a wide range of sources collected over the 24 months and still going.

Email for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)