Maths Tutoring Sydney/Central Coast (Gosford) (1 Viewer)

ScottyTee

HSC
Hey,

I am looking for a 2U Maths Tutor in either Sydney CBD or the Central Coast near to Gosford. If you are in either of these locations and think of yourself as a good tutor then please email me at s.taylor.10@gmail.com

I would specifically need taught the following topics in perhaps a two/three day intense tutoring session this week/weekend:

The Tangent to a Curve and the Derivative of a Function
The Quadratic Polynomial and the Parabola
Real Functions and their Geometrical Representation
Geometrical Applications of Differentiation

These topics are coming up in my first maths HSC assessment in two weeks and so I would like to get well prepared for them. I am living on the Central Coast about 20 minutes from Gosford but I was thinking if you are a good tutor that we could perhaps use a library in Sydney to meet up a few times this week/weekend and have a good few hours tutoring there.

Tutor sessions will be probably a 10am-2pm time slot with breaks etc in between. Cheers.

-Scott

Raginsheep

HSC
lol..........aren't you a bit desperate to go to sydney?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Just a tip you probably won't have to offer to pay $50/hr for any hsc graduate even if they topped maths.

I have had tutors who came top 10 in their respective subjects teach me specific concepts, exam techniques and syllabus material who charged anywhere from $20-40/hr.

$50/hr if its a teacher at a pretty decent secondary school preferably a hsc marker.

I'd offer you my services but i'm only a low to mid band 6. If you look around this site you'll see there are quite a few very able maths tutors though, so good luck with finding one!

ScottyTee

HSC
Raginsheep said:
lol..........aren't you a bit desperate to go to sydney?
desperate and wanting to achieve well dont quite go in the same category mate, its only a train ride away and Im quite frequently in Sydney plus there are a lot more resources and a much larger pool of tutors to select from then.

Raginsheep

HSC
I can understand that.

I remember someone telling me that they once had a student who flew from Canberra every week to get tutoring in Sydney....Rich parents I guess....

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
I can understand that.

I remember someone telling me that they once had a student who flew from Canberra every week to get tutoring in Sydney....Rich parents I guess....
Lol my friend did that too, his parents drove him to Sydney tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)