• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

May need a lil help (1 Viewer)

Hellcat

HSC
Hey I'm currently in a little bit of a pickle, I currently been given this open book test and I'm meant to gather a lot of infomation in terms of TPS of this site and I'm a little worried I've missed something. I've got some notes but if anyone wants to help me update/ edit/ add that would be brilliant!!

So far I've mention a little bit on the following headings:
  1. Cookies
  2. COAST PD (7 processes)
  3. Hardware and Software
  4. Pass Present and Future trends
  5. The transactions
  6. Any other headings I may have missed
Also my teacher mention something about LAMP and WAMP servers, I got a general understanding but if anyone would care to help that would be nice :)

HSC
Hellcat said:
Hey I'm currently in a little bit of a pickle, I currently been given this open book test and I'm meant to gather a lot of infomation in terms of TPS of this site and I'm a little worried I've missed something. I've got some notes but if anyone wants to help me update/ edit/ add that would be brilliant!!

So far I've mention a little bit on the following headings:
  1. Cookies
  2. COAST PD (7 processes)
  3. Hardware and Software
  4. Pass Present and Future trends
  5. The transactions
  6. Any other headings I may have missed
Also my teacher mention something about LAMP and WAMP servers, I got a general understanding but if anyone would care to help that would be nice :)
Your avatar looks like a vagina.

HSC
Pacchiru said:
Duh. Had some strawberries and tea. Good stuff. Oh and planning on catching up on some homework. how about you?
Yep, I've also woken up to stuff my face. I had some ice cream. I was planning to start studying for my HSC today, but I doubt it's going to happen.

You're doing your HSC this year huh?

HSC
Pacchiru said:
Yum, ice-cream. I've started the HSC course but I'm not doing it this year. I seriously wouldn't be able to cope with all that stress.

How are you coping with all the crap? You seem a pretty laid back.
ahaha, what stress?

Nah, seriously, 5 weeks back I was heaps stressed. But now that I've put everything into perspective, it's become much better. I've finally seen that the HSC isn't the be-all or end-all, and there are other ways to get where you want to be.

ahaha, look at me. So philosophical.

So, how's prelim?

HSC
Pacchiru said:
Hahaha. Lucky you.. only if we would all see it just like that.

Prelim went alright, although maths was horrible. That's probably my weakest subject and I hate it.
Oh, so you're starting HSC next term? Wow, that's pretty cool. I wish my school would've allowed me to accelarate in a few subjects.

And +1 for Maths being shit!

So, what subjects are you planning on doing next year?

By the way, sorry about the late response. Toilet. :)

HSC
Pacchiru said:
Lol. That's okay.. you tend to your business. :)

I've started HSC this term. English; the new Area of study, belonging. And biology, we started the first topic, going well so far.

I don't plan on dropping maths, but I plan on getting a tutor, hopefully. I might do legal studies, chemistry, studies of religion, biology, english, maths. Those are the subjects I plan on doing for sure.

So, what subjects do you take?
English advanced, Math 2 unit (advanced), legal studies, Business studies, economics.

Let me give you some advice. If you don't like Maths now, you never will. Just cut your losses now, and drop the subject. You'll have much more time for all your other subjects, and you'll no doubt end up with a higher UAI. Is your studies of religion 1 unit or 2?

I wish I had never chosen maths. It's the bane of my existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)