• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mcdonalds case study for Global (1 Viewer)

username

HSC
Its not on the resource page, so everyone stop saying it is. Missemjay can you post it up here please. Thankyou

dezzy

HSC
there is a macdonals marketing plan in the resources page...maybe that'll help

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by username
no i need global not marketing
if you said that in your first post, then we would know what ur after and everyone will stop saying that "it's on the resource page" :)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
1. why dont u pm her, cuz from wot i remember she didnt post up her global one, hence no one else got it; furthermore she no longer actively vists this site, hence chances are she will never see your thread.

2. your attitude sucks. getting free notes is not a right, it's a luxury, so please show some respect. frankly if i am missemjay and saw this post, i will not give you anything at all.

username

HSC
Lol its called the internet you dont need to take things to heart. I have gotten all the notes myself on international but the more the merrier. It was just annoying when i asked for notes on global from her and others and you guys kept saying its on the resource page which its not. Anyways im sorry for getting all of you antsy, i am appreciative, just settle down people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)