• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mcleod's Daughters (1 Viewer)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Hey all

I was just wondering if anyone else watches Mcleod's Daughters and saw it last night...

Any thoughts on it?:(

Universal

HSC
N/A
I taped it and watched it this morning. I don't think i have ever cried that much over a television show, It just ripped my heart out. Best show on tv ever.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
How sad was it?? I was trying to convince myself not to cry because it was just a TV show but I couldn't help it. It's my fav show too! I've watched it from the first episode and now its lost two main characters in the space of a few episodes! And apparently Meg is leaving too...

And Claire had finally got together with Alex...:( How's it going to go on without her?

Universal

HSC
N/A
Yeah i know ay... haha my obsession with this show is rather disturbing, but i can't help it.
Yeah same i've watched it since the beginning. To me they can't continue the show without Claire, well atleast not to the same standard anyway. Are they going to change the name to Mcleod's daughter? The whole plot has just shifted too much now.
Hahaha who knows they might do a charmed trick and bring in another daughter, Jacks love child from a forbidden relationship or something or something. Maybe it will be stevie, who knows.
I'm not sure i'm going to watch it anymore now that Claire has gone, i think too much meaning has been lost.
So yeah i'm devastated... the last few episodes have been tear jerkers. I think i might buy the series on dvd or something, best aussie drama. If Meg leaves she'll have to die aswell, because if she just left or something like Becky did, Jodie and Terry would have to go too and they can't just have the whole cast pack up and leave. So yeah i hope meg doesn't leave because i couldn't handle another character dying.
Oh and Seeing Alex cry makes it so much worse, he is my biggest Tv crush, ever.
hahahaha this all sounds so gay, but i'm hooked!

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i watched this as well...i cried last night, it was pretty disturbing,the whole death scene bit...i think i will still watch it though because i like alex and nick...

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Nah Universal, it's not gay, I completely agree with you (except maybe about alex being the biggest crush ever...poor alex :(). I'll still watch it though, it's pretty much the only show I watch religiously so I'll give it a chance. I have to say I don't like Stevie much and it won't be the same without Claire :( but even so, I'll keep watching. Next week's going to be a shocker, I can see tears flowing big time.

I don't know about the name, maybe they'll just say the other daughter is Charlotte? If Stevie ends up being a love child or something I won't be happy. She's annoying :p

The DVDs look cool too :)

Last edited:

chip

HSC
yeh my dad comes up and goes i guess your crying now cause he seen the end of it and i watch it everyweek and i'm like but it was so sad and they just got together and he was going to propose and they were so happy that tess wasnt sick .......

it was so sad i cant believe it
i thought it was really good the way the director or whoever evoked the mood though cause they didnt use words just that slow music made you feel so much sadder or for me anyways

then when my brother got home i had to tell him what happened and i started crying all over again i actually thought that it was gonna be the baby who would die but clair awww poor alex and poor tess

i guess this means that stevie will be in the show all the time now

how sad will next week be though

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I caught the last bit last night, I cried and I don't even watch the show!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
it was so sad...i just kept on crying. I didn't even know that she was going to die, so it was very unexpected...

i don't think i can watch it anymore...it just won't be the same

Bundybabe

U could tell she was goin to die tho cause her and alex got together. I knew she was goin to die but i didn't realise it would be sumfin like that!!!
Last week wen Tess gave Charlotte up that woz sad!!
I'm so happy the guys decided to get better vehicles by switchin to Holden!! HOLDENS ROCK!!!!

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Aww I missed last week, that's sad that Charlotte got given up. Maybe she'll come back later all grown up, that would be cool.

Didn't think I'd see this thread again, it's an oldie!

Bundybabe

Hey is this thread still goin or wot?? Itz up to Tess and Nicks Wedding and it looks like Alex and stevie are getting together (or will Stevie stop it???) and Kate is still trying for the heart of Rural vet Dave and Jodi thinks that she may have found love with Luke despite his troubled past.

ttrotter83

HSC
N/A
:wave: new to board love Mcleod's daughter show if anyone would like to talk u can im me on yahoo messenger.

star*eyed

HSC
ok, nick cant be alive, thats just toooo strange. How do u reckon Tess gets out of the show??

*Lozzie*

HSC
how stupid was that story line with nick coming back from the dead that sort of thing only happens in american soapies so im boycotting the show its not as good now anyway cause most of the original characters have gone and stevies just pissing me off recently ive only been watching it because of jodi and rob story and to see if kate and dave finally get together but now i watch thank god your here at 7.30 so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)