Mdp (1 Viewer)

kylie

hey guys! how do you guys think you went in your major design projects? i sooo didn't want to hand mine over.. im sooo disappointed with mine.. yeah i stayed up ALL last night.. and for what? the last two weekends i stayed home.. well almost.. but for what? sooo not happy... :( :(

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by kylie
hey guys! how do you guys think you went in your major design projects? i sooo didn't want to hand mine over.. im sooo disappointed with mine.. yeah i stayed up ALL last night.. and for what? the last two weekends i stayed home.. well almost.. but for what? sooo not happy... :( :(
Ditto Kylie... stayed up all night last nite... i reckon i did alirte... im hoping Band 6...

princess211

yeah mine went ok but i stayed up every night for 2 weeks before. im hoping for band 5/6. what did you all make?

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I made a Multimedia Campaign against the dangers of Computer Hacking (Geeky, yes i know)... It comprised of a brochure, website and tv advertisment...

One of our guys from our school got nominated for Powerhouse, which i thought was cool.

What about u?

kylie

we got two red spots/nominations out of nine people..
WHAT AN EFFORT!!!

e s k i

Question, do the examiners nominate people from every school to be in the designTECH exhibition? Or do they just nominate the projects they think are worthy? 2 people got nominated from my school, one from each class...so I was just wondering...

kylie

Originally posted by Beaky
was it you???
:rolleyes: no no.. my folio was too poor-ness! half of it is hand writen and unjustified... i ran out of time.. my fault mainly as i put it off too much.. left it too the night before.. blah blah blah

if youz want to see our works go to...
http://brgl.mn.catholic.edu.au/year12_retreat.htm

the red spots are:
the red dress with the beading
and the dress made out of bike tyres

we had to display our mdps in the library so mind the books..
mine is the purple formal dress with the balloons..

everyone did such a good job though.. we were the first hsc dat class so we were a tad lost..

does any other schools have there mdps on a website?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)