Media Coverage (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Anyone have the media come to their school on the exams? We had Channel Nine camera crew come here filming us while we were pretending to do the exams! lol! I have no idea why our school was chosen.....it felt so weird.....

passion89

HSC
We had the local paper come by and take photos of us pretending to do the exam (before it started but after we were seated).

Nothing too interesting...it was only the local paper :(

I wish channel 9 came to my school lol

sideshowtim

HSC
The media are bastards. When kids find out their school is gonna be on TV and they are too they are going to lose focus from the task at hand. It might sound stupid but it's true.

Anything to get a story for them though I guess.

blond_e

HSC
Channel 10 came to our school yesterday and talked to a student and my year adviser.

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Sif they would come to my school, James Meehan. =] Haha

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Hahaha my school got into the newspaper [Newcastle Herald] yesterday [for todays paper] for the HSC and they quoted him as saying all this stuff about the exam, but he didn't actually say anything....

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
shimmy&shine said:
hey which school do you go to?
I love it how they go 'pretend your doing this', lol.
I go to Sefton HS. Yay! I was on Channel 9 News just then!!!!!WOOT!!!50 seconds of fame! lol!!!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
sideshowtim said:
The media are bastards. When kids find out their school is gonna be on TV and they are too they are going to lose focus from the task at hand. It might sound stupid but it's true.

Anything to get a story for them though I guess.
Actually, we finished our paper 1 before we even knew we were going to be filmed.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
How Dare Thay Come To Our Schols After We Studied Them In Telling The Truth!! Bloody Lies!!

-p_d

Monstar

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Hahaha my school got into the newspaper [Newcastle Herald] yesterday [for todays paper] for the HSC and they quoted him as saying all this stuff about the exam, but he didn't actually say anything....

manipulation of the truth. frontline. module c.

taurean

HSC
lol! hello 'treblA'. i saw you on tv too! along with everyone else!
i wasn't there though...and i tried so hard to look like i was writing too! what a waste of effort. ><

was it 50 seconds? it felt like...5. O_O

mrincredible

Superhero In Training
HSC
LottoX said:
They all said the test was hard.

"The hardest test I've ever done."

=/ Wait until Monday
Excuse me, that was Sefton High on channel 9... most of us came out confident with the exam
but channel 10 was too stupid to ask us about the exam instead they asked us about rituals and lucky charms?? what the hell?? i looked so stupid when i was interviewed, but seriously how can i intelligently answer a question like that??? it had nothing to do with why we were there
but yeah we're going to be in the daily telegraph tomorrow... that interview was substantially more relevant

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Actually, the Sefton people interviewed on Channel 9 said it was pretty challenging. Nothing more.

mrincredible

Superhero In Training
HSC
oh sorry i didn't mean anything about your school, not at all, im really sorry if u got offended, just pointing them out they had the wrong story sorry again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)