Medical Physics (1 Viewer)

Jezzabelle

grrr three pages of it.. went on FOREVER...

I HATED that nobel prize question.. it was the biggest pile of bulldust ever.

The PET question was good tho

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
7 marks was a bit excessive for nobel prize, but the rest was good i reckon, lots of visual stimuli! and i'm really happy because i self taught myself medical! :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yay! go the self-teaching

our class was doing Quanta 2 Quarks. i looked at the question for it and almost laughed, nobody in our class woulda been able 2 do it, lol, *dances*

chriscity1

nobel prize question

nobel prize question was asking you to talk about integrated circuits from transistors - able to produce computors for MRI . The superconducting part can be used in MRI electromagnets - persistent current mode. The last two were looking at functional MRI and advancements in hts conduction for MRI - we did it for an assesment

Jezzabelle

chriscity1 said:
nobel prize question was asking you to talk about integrated circuits from transistors - able to produce computors for MRI . The superconducting part can be used in MRI electromagnets - persistent current mode. The last two were looking at functional MRI and advancements in hts conduction for MRI - we did it for an assesment
yeh i answered it all, it just bugged me, too much reading :p

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
oh i forgot about fMRI but anywayz i had a lot of time to think about this question and fill up my time. it was pretty good!
u can talk about Radio oscillators and magnets and computers with their algorithms

but the hsc is over (or almost over) lets just enjoy what we have of our teens!

ribeena

HSC
i thought the option was great... endoscope!!! i love them!!! lol...
i self taught the option i suppose everyone did! :) stupid teacher not teaching us stuff.... but nobel prize thingy 7 marks...
everything was pretty easy im gald i stuided it alot coz it really helped me and i feel positive abou the test :):)

nicola99

I thought it was all pretty good...just didnt like the nobel prize one...i had noooo idea how transistors are used in MRI..the only thing in the syllabus is the superconductivity...so it was bringing in ideas to implementation and i wasnt a fan of it coz that topic was a definite weakness of mine. oh well its over!!!yay

somborac

HSC
ye noble prize was shifty...for 7 marker i said, how superconductors offer no resistance to electricity thus allowing opitmum maximum voltage of 25000 - 250 000 volts to be fed to allow for strong creation of magnetic field and also said that semi condouctors allowed for the creation of computer etc which are used to plot the image...i dunno if im right but...am i?

nicola99

yep im pretty sure your right..provided u made judgements im sure u'l do very well.
im so annoyed i didnt click onto the fact that semiconductors were used in computers in the mri.

khromatic

Medical

Yeh the questions were good but the dopey cunt that i am left out the last page thats 8 bloody marks, it really pissed me off i didnt see the damn page till i left the exam.....yay to me

~~Jess~~

HSC
didnt like the 7 marker at all! just bullshitted.
the picture on the endoscopes page was a bit disturbing lol

dont worry my friend did exactly the same thing. cos i was pointing out that i didnt like the pic and later she told me that that was the first tie she saw that pic and totally missed out that page

nomz

i didn't like it much- i wrote more for the one mark piezoelectric question than like the four mark pet one... oops! I'm kinda dumb! But on the plus side no more physics and no more exams for me... its just time to play the waiting game, which i find much worse!

nicola99

JasonG said:
Yeh the questions were good but the dopey cunt that i am left out the last page thats 8 bloody marks, it really pissed me off i didnt see the damn page till i left the exam.....yay to me
no worries my friend did the same too

SeDaTeD

HSC
Three of my friends also left out the third page. It just looked like the 'end' because it finished on a 7 marker and had a big blank space beneath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)