• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Meet the Fockers or Blade: Trinity (1 Viewer)

Which movie is better?

• Meet the Fockers

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Blade: Trinity

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Hmm im having a toss to watch which one better.

For those who watched any of them two on Christmas or Boxing Day, explain your thoughts.

Fry

while both of em were great, i enjoyed Blade more. however, i thought it was the worst out of the 3. i hope they redeem themselves and make a 4th. this can't be the end..i wanted the trilogy to end on a high.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
theone123 said:
Hmm im having a toss to watch which one better.

For those who watched any of them two on Christmas or Boxing Day, explain your thoughts.
neither ...

v sia

HSC
Okay this is all i have to say about blade trinity ( i havent seen meet the fookers so yeah) . Blade trinity is probably the worste movie i have ever seen ( 1 of the worste)

Ryan REynolds should be banned from making any non comical type movies.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
meet the fockers. even better than the first (not that its hard to do).

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
haven't seen meet the fockers, but just about anything could be better than blade 3. that was a steaming pile of shit, only made watchable because of ryan reynolds

Fry

crazyhomo said:
haven't seen meet the fockers, but just about anything could be better than blade 3. that was a steaming pile of shit, only made watchable because of ryan reynolds
yeah i guess it was shit. i just hate to admit it. i don't think Ryan Reynolds should've been in the movie. i think it was a mistake adding more humour. Blade does NOT work well with comedy. it took away from the action/horror/suspense of the film. a little subtle humour would've been okay like in the first two. Dracula was such a lame ass villain. he was not even remotely terrifying except when he morphed into his demon form in which he should've stayed that way and the fight scene was too short, poor and unoriginal. the casting was bad...there was no chemistry between Blade, Biel and Reynolds. they were like children next to him. and what idiot decide to cast Parker Posey as a vampire? this is the worst instalment mainly because its no longer in the same style or mood as Blade 1&2.

and as for Meet the Fockers..that was a major disappointment. i absolutely loved the original but they really overdid it with the toilet humour/sex jokes in the sequel. plot was bad too. im not saying it wasn't funny, it was, but just not as funny as the original.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Fry said:
yeah i guess it was shit. i just hate to admit it. i don't think Ryan Reynolds should've been in the movie. i think it was a mistake adding more humour. Blade does NOT work well with comedy. it took away from the action/horror/suspense of the film.
i'm sorry to break it to you, but the action/horror/suspense was either non-existent, so or shit that it may as well have been non-existent. that could not have been called a horror movie at all, and there was never any suspense. 'omg is that chick with a baby going to get killed at the trainstation?!?!' if you had not figured out that was jessica biel by the second shot of her you should be put down. and the action? that was just incredibly boring and repetitive. no creativity, just the same shit over and over, made to look more important with lots of cutting, but really that just made it even more difficult to figure out wtf was going on

and don't get me started on the plot and characters of this movie. they just made no sense on so many levels. ryan reynolds is the only reason i don't consider this the worst movie ever made

troika

HSC
N/A
the Blade franchise is completely ruined now thanks to Goyer. he fucked up big time. Del Toro should've directed. i mean how could they do that to Whistler?

v sia said:
Ryan REynolds should be banned from making any non comical type movies.
Reynolds looked like he just walked off the set of 2 guys and a girl. Snipes was the only reason why i saw the movie.

HSC
^^^ don't spoil it for others u idiot

i saw blade: trinity yesterday (boxing day) because meet the fockers was sold out, it was still a packed cinema though....i've seen all three blades now....and this one is on the same level as the first two...IT FUCKING RULES...it was awesome....go see it!...im seeing meet the fockers tommorow :D what i saw on the ads didn't make me laugh but hopefully it'll be as funny as the first one

and don't listen to the amatuers above me, ryan renolds was a funny fucker in the movie, nice comedy touch to the movie it made the whole cinema crack up so i don't know what the fuck the above people are talking about....it wasn't anything new or original, but who the fuck cares, it was entertaining.....though i agree the fight scenes were a little rushed. All in all though good movie fuck what the other think

my opinion > theirs

Last edited:

spiny norman

HSC
See neither.

Go to your local arthouse cinema, see A Very Long Engagement or something along those lines and educate yourself on the way cinema should be and also give some of your money to the filmmakers who actually deserve it and make films that insult your intelligence.

When people do this the film industry will improve, but as it is they are still supporting the crap Hollywood is giving them and 2004 as a result is one of the worst years for film in recent memory.

Read a book if you want to, but don't go and see this crap.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
troika said:
Snipes was the only reason why i saw the movie.
you're not serious are you? "i was born ready motherfucker" snipes acting is laughable. "i have a deep voice, that means i'm cool"

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i'm not saying he can't act. i'm just saying he didn't in blade 3

v sia

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
^^^ don't spoil it for others u idiot

i saw blade: trinity yesterday (boxing day) because meet the fockers was sold out, it was still a packed cinema though....i've seen all three blades now....and this one is on the same level as the first two...IT FUCKING RULES...it was awesome....go see it!...im seeing meet the fockers tommorow :D what i saw on the ads didn't make me laugh but hopefully it'll be as funny as the first one

and don't listen to the amatuers above me, ryan renolds was a funny fucker in the movie, nice comedy touch to the movie it made the whole cinema crack up so i don't know what the fuck the above people are talking about....it wasn't anything new or original, but who the fuck cares, it was entertaining.....though i agree the fight scenes were a little rushed. All in all though good movie fuck what the other think

my opinion > theirs

Your a moron , im too tired to bother explaining my self , after all :

" my opinion > theirs "

v sia

HSC
Fry said:
yeah i guess it was shit. i just hate to admit it. i don't think Ryan Reynolds should've been in the movie. i think it was a mistake adding more humour. .
I totally agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)