Melbourne Medicine Cutoff (1 Viewer)

rnr24

HSC
Hey guys, I've searched all over for cutoff scores and now ive got some conflicting info, someone told me the umat/ENTER stream for melbourne is 239, while somwhere else I read 249 (doubled umat scores). I was hoping someone could clarify what the real cutoff actually is, or was last year

thanks

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
I'm not interested in med, didn't do the umat - so I don't know the figures.

But there are three streams of entry into medicine at Melbourne.

Fee-paying
CSP
CSP-Bonded

CSP-bonded means you have to work for a certain period in regional posting after you complete your degree blahblahblah.

As for UMAT scores/ ENTER scores there are relationships there where a high ENTER and a low UMAT will get you in, or a HIGH UMAT and a lower ENTER will also get you an interview...they're posted on a board at my school. Give the university a call and they'll tell you the figures...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
no they wont :) the processes arent transparent and vary from year to year depending on ppl who apply cos they want the top 200 ppl who apply by their criteria.. so by supply and demand... it changes with each year..

a TER/ENTER/UAI of 99.95 usually means u might get in :)

and there isnt an interview in melb.. thats only for grad entry medicine..

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
no they wont :) the processes arent transparent and vary from year to year depending on ppl who apply cos they want the top 200 ppl who apply by their criteria.. so by supply and demand... it changes with each year..

a TER/ENTER/UAI of 99.95 usually means u might get in :)

and there isnt an interview in melb.. thats only for grad entry medicine..
I really wish you knew... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)