• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MGMT110 Lectures (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This guy who has been doing them the last couple weeks is so boring. The way he delivers the lectures puts you to sleep. I can't even stay for half of them anymore. And it takes less than 10 minutes for me to start thinking about other stuff. Anyone else in the same situation?

Scanorama

HSC
You should try CSCI103, I can't even concentrate for more than 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
This guy who has been doing them the last couple weeks is so boring. The way he delivers the lectures puts you to sleep. I can't even stay for half of them anymore. And it takes less than 10 minutes for me to start thinking about other stuff. Anyone else in the same situation?
Welcome to Mgmt110... everyone experiences the same thing... but whatever you do, continue turning up because the final exam will involve a lot of stuff from lectures that won't be on slides.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
Welcome to Mgmt110... everyone experiences the same thing... but whatever you do, continue turning up because the final exam will involve a lot of stuff from lectures that won't be on slides.
They won't be from this guy, cause all he does is read off the slides, and exapnds on stuff that there is no reason to expand on. Basically he just wastes time. I might stay longer once we get the other guy back.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Raiks said:
Well that's really bad, because I haven't been to a MGMT110 lecture for about four weeks. I stopped going because the lecturer was just telling me stuff I already knew and I just wanted to go home at 4.30pm as opposed to 7.30pm.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
pam17 said:
Well that's really bad, because I haven't been to a MGMT110 lecture for about four weeks. I stopped going because the lecturer was just telling me stuff I already knew and I just wanted to go home at 4.30pm as opposed to 7.30pm.
I've been to at least some of every lecture and you're not missing anything. They never say anything important that isn't on the slides. A lot of management stuff is common sense, and most of the theory stuff is from Business Studies in year 11 and 12 and the stuff that isn't is really easy anyway.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I've been to at least some of every lecture and you're not missing anything. They never say anything important that isn't on the slides. A lot of management stuff is common sense, and most of the theory stuff is from Business Studies in year 11 and 12 and the stuff that isn't is really easy anyway.
Yeah I know, Raiks just freaked me out a bit considering the exam is 50%.
How do you reckon you went with the journal/summary?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
pam17 said:
Yeah I know, Raiks just freaked me out a bit considering the exam is 50%.
How do you reckon you went with the journal/summary?
Pretty shit. They never explained what exactly we were meant to do. My tutor was telling us last week that everyone did something different. I get mine back tomorrow so I guess I'll find out then.

pogiangel

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
You should try CSCI103, I can't even concentrate for more than 5 minutes.
Haha, its not that bad is it...

If you have a bluetooth enabled phone turn the blutooth on. lol. I actually find 103 enjoyable now. lol ...

But anne really isnt my favourite lecture.

Cheers, Jerome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)