• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate for $75 (RRP $1150) (1 Viewer)

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
http://www.itsnotcheating.com.au/

Here is a legitimate way to get Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate for only $75 (RRP $1150). I just bought my License Key, downloaded the installed (about 500MB in size), and it works a treat. Just thought I'd share this with everyone.

Also, I should add that you have to be a student at an Australian university to take part in this offer.

Last edited:

sladehk

le random
HSC
but 75 is still to much =P
if it was around 50 i would think about it.
i think ill keep my office 2000 coz i only use word

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Just use OpenOffice, or if you must, pirate it.

M$ don't deserve your money.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Just use OpenOffice, or if you must, pirate it.

M$ don't deserve your money.
YEA COS ALL DA BIG KORPORATIONZ R EVIL! DUN GIVE THEM UR MONEY

PS FUCK THA GOVERNMENT!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
politik said:
Very good deal. All you need is someone's university domain email address, and $75 Office!

Microsoft seems to be learning on how to really combat piracy.
It's less that than providing cheap, accessible office to students so when they graduate and become IT directors of their companies they install it on all the company computers.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I believe you can only install it on one computer, one downfall to the deal.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
my friends got msoffice 2007 enterprise n he gave me his copy n he sed "dun connect to internet or msoffice wont work" and i said kkz ..

then i installed enterprise while not on internets ... enter product key and viola i can use word, excel powerpoint, access, groove, opnenote n shit yeah ... all on a CD. .. enterprise is only teh almost 600MB ...

free software wins ... n i keep my moneyz kthnx ...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
f3nr15 said:
my friends got msoffice 2007 enterprise n he gave me his copy n he sed "dun connect to internet or msoffice wont work" and i said kkz ..

then i installed enterprise while not on internets ... enter product key and viola i can use word, excel powerpoint, access, groove, opnenote n shit yeah ... all on a CD. .. enterprise is only teh almost 600MB ...

free software wins ... n i keep my moneyz kthnx ...
So hang on, you have a dedicated msoffice computer that you never connect to the internet? Unless this computer cost you <$75 I fail to see how you're saving any money.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
So hang on, you have a dedicated msoffice computer that you never connect to the internet? Unless this computer cost you <$75 I fail to see how you're saving any money.
I am loading Microsoft Word 2007 as I post.
Any connection attempts by any MSOffice software will be detected by my firewall and I manually block them.
The installation process is the most critical and this is where future operation of this software is most easily jeopardised and I don't want to take any chances there, but afterwards I don't mind, and I don't have to, I can still use MSOffice2007 :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
And what parts of MSOffice do you use that OOo doesn't have? Why bother with all of this?

cl3nta

HSC
torrent destroys the install process rendering a usuable copy:)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Doesnt MS office 2007 use a different file format? I mean I seriously doubt that this file format be used anytime soon and it will be a headache to keep 'saving as .doc xp ' or whatever.

Openoffice is by far way better than msoffice 2007. Unless you need Excel. In that case excell 2000 is more than sufficient.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
f3nr15 said:
I'm more comfortable with Microsoft Office + its nice interface.
So I'll stick to Microsoft Office 2007 for now.
But the interface was completely overhauled, and you would've been used to the old interface, which is more similar to the OOo interface. Ergo, you had no real reason to pirate it in the first place and now you're just rationalising.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
But the interface was completely overhauled, and you would've been used to the old interface, which is more similar to the OOo interface. Ergo, you had no real reason to pirate it in the first place and now you're just rationalising.
I should have rephrased it to ... sleek ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)