• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mid year entry (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
hey its recently been open for mid year entry. and i was at the uac site, i go to SWIC in parramatta, and was told i can apply for midyear entry, at uws or at another uni. so i thought, since i reside here in wgong, i might apply, what are the chances of a successful application. Im applyin for Business management in uws, so that would mean commerce down here in uow, and also what results etc do they look at.

santaslayer

HSC
So....

Are you interested in UWS or UoW?

Acceptance is based purely on results.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
im interested in Uow..though the thing is im doin SWIC and its guranteed acceptance to UWS, so i was thinkin that maybe UOW could see that and allow me, cause my uai wasnt good. so i dont have that to go for me..

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Given a choice between UWS and any uni, never choose UWS. What was your UAI and what have you been doing since your HSC, have you got anything that you can add to your application?

In any case if your UAI is within something like 5-10 of the cutoff it's probably worth a shot.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jim_green said:
Given a choice between UWS and any uni, never choose UWS. What was your UAI and what have you been doing since your HSC, have you got anything that you can add to your application?

In any case if your UAI is within something like 5-10 of the cutoff it's probably worth a shot.
Read as: "Please, come after me. I'm ever so stupid."

Anyway, choose the uni you want to go to and is best for you. Don't just choose UOW over UWS, or UWS over UOW because the reputation etc. Every university is a shithole. Choose based on where you'd feel comfortable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)