Midget John's Diary - Law Revue 2003 (1 Viewer)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Hehehe....My nite was $7 ;)
The chicago part was incredible, i was seriously in awe...Argh so many talented people (and such brilliant lyrics) and of course chicago is like one of my fave musicals...:D I'm so pleased they put the lyrics up on the screens above, because i find it such a waste when *really* clever lines just go unheard/unappreciated. "How do solve a problem like korea" was also brilliant, and also medicare one, because the words were so close to the real thing.

The cemetery video was my fave interlude thingy, especially when they storm in and say "hi, we're from sydney uni"...I was the only person who laughed at that on my nite! :shy: its like that foundation day stunt with the weather balloons released "if found please phone university of sydney science department..." Oh, and the video for "this type of lawschool life", classic!

Hehe its good, when i think back on it, i'm forgetting all the really random stuff and remembering only the good bits! :D

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
man that was soo good 3 whole hours of great entertainment!
I think it narrowly beats the Med revue.
'if you mention my fucken wife again..'
lol 'get a life' and Law and Order : SVUNSW were hilarious.
I never buy anything from tasty bites but they captured them beautifully lol.
Best $9 i have ever spent but i had to take a cab home. No god damn buses after 11.30

Soul

New Title...
Originally posted by routemarker
Best $9 i have ever spent
Agree, I could go on praising this on and on... I was really impressed

B

Bambul

Originally posted by routemarker
Best $9 i have ever spent but i had to take a cab home. No god damn buses after 11.30
There are buses to Circular Quay at that hour.

Mind you, I didn't stay that long. I left at about 10:00PM on Wed/Thu. I was a helper, so I got to see it for free. Or the first half atleast, minus the song and dance at the start/end.

I did like Joe's (that's the name of the guy in the video) A Current Affair take off about the undertaker. "We went to see the police...They said what we were doing was "distrubing" and "ghoulish"...Surprisingly, they didn't threaten to call the police. It seems someone doesn't want to get the law involved."

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
There are buses to Circular Quay at that hour."
but the timetable at the UNSW anzac pde bus stop said 11.42 which i missed and that was the last bus on the table. better be more better prepared next time...

timmii

sporadic attendee
So you guys going to go to the usyd revue? ;) Just to make a fair comparison? :p

routemarker

HSC
its like $12 and i have friends that are very concerned about school (id go the day b4 an exam lol). USyd has alot of revues med, eng, arts, com and law but its all in session 2.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Hehe I went to the unsw one the day before my torts test :p Its no excuse! :p Hehe I also have a metrics quiz on thurs and am at the revue on wed nite...(not that the quiz is such an issue...)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by 1 more
i think law revue was amazing ;)
LOL! of course it was! :D in particular I liked the "get a life" sketch...that girl who he followed was brilliant! ;) :p :D

1 more

fructis
HSC
timmii you are flirting with everyone in this thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)