Midsemester exams. (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by jessika

what textbook are you working from?

and its hard for me... like discrete and business maths is a combined class, so I get to see what discrete maths is like and its so much easier compared to the stuff business maths people do.

by the way...Im still on matrices (Im way behind) like tomorrow, I got my exam on matrices then after that the exam on calculas...nd I havent even started those topics...which reminds me, I gotta go study.
thats pretty weirdo
I work from Introductory Mathematical Analysis (Haeussler/Paul) and Mathematics for Bus. Fins. and Eco (Shannon)
The maths in my course is considered easier than the 'normal' maths courses at UNSW.

With matrices...I jus hope they dont specify which method to use for reduction, because I hate the adjoint stuff (dunno if ur up to all this yet)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by aspect
university higher calculus isnt fun

inequalities here there and everywhere
exactly...hmm not that Id know anyway, I have looked at calculus yet, looks like a cramming weekend...two chapters to do before my exam.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

thats pretty weirdo
I work from Introductory Mathematical Analysis (Haeussler/Paul) and Mathematics for Bus. Fins. and Eco (Shannon)
The maths in my course is considered easier than the 'normal' maths courses at UNSW.

With matrices...I jus hope they dont specify which method to use for reduction, because I hate the adjoint stuff (dunno if ur up to all this yet)

hmm, Ill see if my library has those books, and Ill let you know if Im doing harder stuff.

Meanwhile, I had my matrice exam I fucking kicked us...I was kinda annoyed at this evil little stupid mistake that I made that stopped me from getting 100% though. But its all good.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
My marks are improving as the year progresses so it's not that bad! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)