Might be missing out on a few days of uni, what should I do? (1 Viewer)

SuperBatman

HSC
So, I'm currently overseas and will not return until the 24th of Feb. According to the UWS Calendar, it says that I will miss on the compulsory MCP session, Orientation Day, and the first day of uni. What should I do? Are these days important? Please help!!

By the way, im doing a Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science) at Hawkesbury.

HSC
I have no idea what the MCP session is but since it's Orientation Day I guess it's sort of important. I know Orientation is pretty important as you get a tour around the uni, meet those in your course as well as people like your lecturers and etc. As for the first day, I'm not too sure but you definitely don't get the whole thing you did in high school/primary where it was a get to know every body session. You'll get straight into learning so you might miss out on a bit. Since the first day is a Monday, I think you can structure your timetable in a way so that you have Monday off.

albm95

HSC
I'll be gone till the 5th of march, all I did was email my unit co-coordinators found in the handbook and they said it would be fine, i'd just have to catch up on work. I'm kinda bummed that i'll miss out on O-Week as well but oh well. If there is something important I missed out on I hope you post it in this topic to save my ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)