• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Millencolin (1 Viewer)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I need some help people! Does anyone know how to get tickets for Millencolins concert in Sydney on September 22? I have to go, but i dont know how to get tickets..... so if someone can help, that would be appreciated.

MILLENCOLIN ROCK

Random_87

HSC
N/A
are you sure? i went on a while ago and couldnt find em. Thanks though.

And if your tossing up wether or not to go, why wouldnt you want to go? My problem is that its on a thursday night and its close to my hsc, but ill go anyway :D

Thanks for da help atticus, and you should go if your a fan. They dont come here often....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im not the biggest fan ever. i just like penny bridge pioneers
50 dollars is a smash to the budget... especially when i have another newcastle stint on the cards

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
millencolin arent my favourites of bands, but i hear they are playing with unpaid debt?
unpaid debt are great live.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
millencolin arent my favourites of bands, but i hear they are playing with unpaid debt?
unpaid debt are great live.
Who are Unpaid Debt?

And Millencolin are good live, too

Mike iE

HSC
Matty Debt was a champ ! I had to jump through the window of his house once because he was too big to do it himsel, he gave me a free cd for it too - what a legend !! Bring back chesty bonds song

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
-bump-

id just like to report that this concert was officially secksy

unpaid debt sounded pretty good. some of the guitarists friends were next to us and pissing off the secuirty guards. twas funny :)

and then on came THE HOT LIES who were fucking brilliant. pity not that many people were estatic about them....i was :D i probably wouldnt have gone if they werent supporting.

millencolin were awesome. im not the biggest fan but like a few of their songs.

all in all, top gig, great venue

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
my mate tried out for unpaid debt, an got to the last few before they chose the new one.....shame really

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
in reply to many people that have posted so far....

the guy hu said "who are unpaid debt"...shame on u

yes, they have undergone many changes and damo (drummer) is only original member

harry "the hot bassist" is 19 but he aint the youngest, nathan, the new guitarist is 17....i mean 18 of course, because he doesnt sneak into gigs

i think thats all ui have to say, i was so cut i couldnt be at this gig, the new UD stuff rules but i had my bloody formal :(

oh well, many a UD gig 2 come and ill have to wait another 3 years until millen come back, if they dont, ill have to self destruct or i may just roll with the punches for u are my enemy. Its ok, because im so happy i could shit but ill see you in hell before i say sorry.

and that ladies and gentlemen, is the naked truth, just wait until words collide to see that we hold courage under liars,

sincereley,

-dawso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)