• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Miller TAFE Campus vs Cambelltown? (1 Viewer)

Nazxul360

HSC
Hey guys,

I recently completed an IT course at the Miller TAFE campus and was rather unimpressed with the way things were run there. We had many teacher changes, most of the teachers didn't know what was supposed to be going on a lot of the time, which would often result in us getting hit with multiple assignments in one go once they figured out what we were supposed to be doing. Most of the students in my class weren't interested in what they were doing and we ended up with a pretty high dropout rate. We'd have a lot of subsitutes and sometimes would turn up to class with no teacher there whatsoever.

Anyway, enough about that, I failed a couple of modules from the Cert IV part of the course, and want to go back to catch those up and probably do the Diploma course as well.

My question is this. Can anyone comment on the quality of the teachers and facilities at the Campbelltown TAFE? Also, how is the general attitude of the students from that area? I'm thinking of going there instead of MIller this time around.

I know there probably isn't anyone here who has done an IT course at that campus in particular, but I just thought I'd ask, anyway. I mean even if you did a completely different course but can still comment on the quality of the teaching, that would be great.

Thanks guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)