• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

minds please? (1 Viewer)

cricket_freak

HSC
hay guys, i have to do an assessment task on physical journey's due next term, and have to pick three texts of my choosing, though im confused on what text to choose from can anyone help me?

texts: poems
Novels
Advertisements
Short stories
Magazine or newspaper articles
Plays
Film
internet
non-fiction
reference to tv programs.

thanks
cricket_freak

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
isn't it only two related text? i'm doing physical journey as well next term. write a list of what texts you want to do.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think a film is a possible consideration, as there are many techniques that you can find in a movie. For more information on choosing a film to do as a related text, click here. :)

Riv

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Supplementary texts for AOS: Physical Journey - click here

Also before you begin collecting texts its an idea to know what your prescribed text is i.e. if it is Peter Skrzynecki poems then it is advised not to chose another poem to maintain a variety of text types. Also consider what BOS text you will choose as this may not be needed for your assessments now but is for the HSC.

hopeles5ly the amount of texts depends on the school and the assessment tasks I know my school had for both tasks the prescribed text (2 Skrzynecki poems), BOS text, visual and a song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)