Mini Pip-need Help (1 Viewer)

mizzemmakate

HSC
Hey
I am doing my MIni Pip on whether a job helps or hinders senior school. I really need your opinions in order to get this finished. Please say how it affects you and in wat ways.
tah xox

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
mizzemmakate said:
Hey
I am doing my MIni Pip on whether a job helps or hinders senior school. I really need your opinions in order to get this finished. Please say how it affects you and in wat ways.
tah xox
Having a job is more helpful then detrimental i think as it gets you used to 'just doing things' even if you dont want to. It also helps you to become more independent and makes moving out a smoother process at the end of the year.

It also forces you to become organised, when you work you can't leave things to the last minute as you might not have time if you get shitty shifts

aisha.kellaway

HSC
I have a job at gloria jeans and i might work up to 20 hrs a wk. usually around 10-15 though. I usually have at leats one shift Mon-Fri and thats usually 4-10:30 pm. although after a 6 hr day at school it can be hard to be motivated to go to work and then have to get up again in the morning i dont think that it has hindered my schoolwork at all.
I feel that my time management is very good and im still getting top grades. Around exam times however, i do ask for under 10hrs a wk and the wks i have actual exams i ask to have off-we have enough staff that this hasn been an issue yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)