misadventure not give (1 Viewer)

juststudyinghere

HSC
okay quick question

what happens if i don't give a misadventure for a assessment where i was away the day before and my teacher doesn't say anything & i get my mark allg. my teacher then never says anything bout it or anything.

does nesa find out when the marks are sent or whatever? will i get in trouble? plz help me

syllables

HSC
no... it's only the day that was missed (and potentially days after), hence why your teacher didn't say anything. days before an assessment don't matter. nesa won't find out as you will retain the mark you receive unless your school says otherwise by awarding a 'zero mark', which they are mandated to inform you of, done typically through an N-warning or academic concern letter. however this cannot be done as you submitted the assessment (presumably based on what you've mentioned) on the due date and time.

for more info, refer to your school's assessment policy regarding illness/misadventure applications and/or confirm with your head of curriculum, as they make the call and not teachers.

hope this helps!

h3lp

HSC
no... it's only the day that was missed (and potentially days after), hence why your teacher didn't say anything. days before an assessment don't matter. nesa won't find out as you will retain the mark you receive unless your school says otherwise by awarding a 'zero mark', which they are mandated to inform you of, done typically through an N-warning or academic concern letter. however this cannot be done as you submitted the assessment (presumably based on what you've mentioned) on the due date and time.

for more info, refer to your school's assessment policy regarding illness/misadventure applications and/or confirm with your head of curriculum, as they make the call and not teachers.

hope this helps!
Well it depends on the schools assessment policies, my school requires a misadventure form if you absent the day before an exam as well.

h3lp

HSC
okay quick question

what happens if i don't give a misadventure for a assessment where i was away the day before and my teacher doesn't say anything & i get my mark allg. my teacher then never says anything bout it or anything.

does nesa find out when the marks are sent or whatever? will i get in trouble? plz help me
I think your fine. If anything, It'd be the teachers fault for not ensuring your presence the day before and I doubt nesa cares as it is the schools responsibility. If you do have a valid reason why you weren't there the day before or have a pre-filled misadventure form that'd be handy cos if they do find out they will give you a 0 or if lenient a estimated mark. Thats what happen to my friend. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)