misadventure (1 Viewer)

bfm's grlfriend

HSC
for my english exam... i was sick. so i applied for a misadventure/illness thingy. it soooo improved my mark. i fully crashed in the exam but got a really good mark.

who else got it. and what for.

Tomaj

HSC
lol the girl that came first in the state in Religion got her mark through a illness missadventure, she was really sick tho. She was telling me this really charming story about it lol. I was sitting next to her in the presentation. She's pretty cute!

7th Sign

HSC
I should have applyed for misadventure for many things :(

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
hehe "misadventure" as in "whoops i was playing footy and drinking alcohol while i should've studied".

not that i did that :)

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
I got one~ and it helped big time... I had a panic attack... and was about to run out of the examnation centre and never come back... but I couldn't so I had to miss out 20 minutes of my time... my appeal was granted

Pro Gamer

HSC
kyu_chan said:
I got one~ and it helped big time... I had a panic attack... and was about to run out of the examnation centre and never come back... but I couldn't so I had to miss out 20 minutes of my time... my appeal was granted
oh god....

kyu_chan

HSC
AntiHyper said:
hehe "misadventure" as in "whoops i was playing footy and drinking alcohol while i should've studied".

not that i did that :)
if you did that... might give you a big fat zero for a non-serious attempt...

...though I'd like to see their response to that XD

chellzi

HSC
I got misadventure for everything. I did all my exams except chem and they used assessment marks for everything but RE. It helped me heaps cos I was in hospital during exams.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I got misadventure for Legal studies and English.

If i was sik for ancient as well i would have got a band 6 for it!

neafoo

HSC
miss_gtr said:
I was 1 away from B6 in Ancient. What. A. Bloody. Tease.
i was 1 mark away from band 6 in 2 subjects ;(!

i was going to apply for misadventure because i had a migraine during both english exams and general maths but i didnt and did okay anyway

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i got misadventure for chemistry because i got smashed in the face at waterpolo and i got mild concussion 2 days before the exam haha.
my mark didn't end up counting (i did 12 units) after all that running around though! *rolls eyes*

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I should have applied for misadventure for the sake of it.

HSC
I should of got misadventure for the chem/SDD exam becuase i didnt study 2 days prior those exams at all, i had a virus that still was making me fill bit sick on the day ... but i was so tired and exhausted last thing i wanted too do was sit there chasing illness misadventures i just wanted it over and done with

oh how i regret that :(

freakcore

HSC
I had a misadventure appeal for music. So sick I almost collapsed unconscious onto the piano. Ended up with a B6 from my assessment mark. If they hadn’t upheld the appeal I would never have got a mark anywhere near that, and id be currently contemplating a new career path.
Never mind. *cheers* its over.

sarahn

HSC
i got misadventure for a couple of exams (luckily i didnt need it for the rest), i had swollen tendons in my wrist, which made it excruciating, not to mention much slower, to write....

i feel so sorry for those of you that were seriously ill & hospitalised...it sucks when things go wrong right at the worst possible time

Last edited:

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
I applied for and got misadventure for both Ancient and Modern History; after coming down with flu-like symptoms [e.g. aches and pains, sore throat, temperature] on the night before my Ancient exam, I then woke up the next morning and not only was in so much pain I couldn't move, but then started vomiting....lots of fun, hey? So I didn't actually sit the Ancient exam. I was still in not terrific shape by the Modern exam, so I applied for misadventure there as well.....

I ended up with 96 for Ancient, and 95 for Modern - I was ranked first internally in Ancient, and 2nd internally for Modern. So it all turned out well, although I think that if I'd sat the Ancient exam [while healthy] I probably could have done better - simply because the paper was easy and I'd prepared for some specific questions in the paper.

Diiiiiana-_-

B. Int. Studies @ Usyd !!
HSC
-0- Omg Lucky u guys,
i applied for Math Ext 1, because we had to accompany the exam with
pigeons. They were flying around, crying out loud~ (3 pigeons)
But -_- the BOD didn't acknowledge our misadvanture. >0<
The pigeons were so annoying and horrible.
There were only two students(incl. me) in my Math Ext 1 class.

I'm so upset, although my mark wasnt that bad~
I was disadventage, should've received more marks. T_T

kyu_chan

HSC
Diiiiiana-_- said:
-0- Omg Lucky u guys,
i applied for Math Ext 1, because we had to accompany the exam with
pigeons. They were flying around, crying out loud~ (3 pigeons)
But -_- the BOD didn't acknowledge our misadvanture. >0<
The pigeons were so annoying and horrible.
There were only two students(incl. me) in my Math Ext 1 class.

I'm so upset, although my mark wasnt that bad~
I was disadventage, should've received more marks. T_T
Ahahaha!! That happened during our year 11 exams... and this year's wass even worse than pigeons... we had lawn mowers, car horns, and the weird stuffs, you name it. It sucked heaps but we didn't all apply for misadventure unless ill or symptoms of illness.

$a®e

HSC
i had a car accident a few days b4 the hsc started...and my school told me i should apply for a misadventure...however bos didnt take it into account at all....:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)