MJ Boxset - New/Unreleased Songs (1 Viewer)

D.Larie

I think this boxset deserves a special mention.
Sony Link

It's a new Michael Jackson boxset with a few unreleased songs from all the eras - Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On The Dancefloor and Invincible.
Anyone who'd heard the song "P.Y.T", listen to this demo version. It's Jackson's original version until Quincy Jones changed it completely to make it sound more poppish.

In case you're wondering, Disk 5 is a DVD of a concert.
Thank God this is released after the HSC.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
There were a group of guys I went to school with and who I shared a Business Studies class with... They loved Michael Jackson and I didn't like them because of there liking to MJ and the fact they were just general tards.

It doesn't deserve a special mention, it deserves 2 weeks on the shelves before hitting the discount bin of the music store.

D.Larie

"I didn't like them because of there liking to MJ" That's pretty shallow.

Well, we'll see how the bos set does.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I like MJ. I have his greatest hits album and bad, and something else

I didnt like his newer songs, i prefer the old ones, like Bad, Dirt Diana, Beat IT, Billie Jean etc.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
D.Larie said:
"I didn't like them because of there liking to MJ" That's pretty shallow.

Well, we'll see how the bos set does.
No, you don't understand. They used to hijack the cd player from the storeroom and get the teacher to play MJ during class, they used to continuously talk about him and how great he was and put shit on anyone who disagreed. There was one lesson I put on Gatecrasher: Discotech just to shit them, and all they could say is, this is shit because this isn't MJ... they were tards.

D.Larie

They used to hijack the cd player from the storeroom and get the teacher to play MJ during class, they used to continuously talk about him and how great he was and put shit on anyone who disagreed.
All I can say is that not all MJ fans are like that. So it's pretty unfair to blame a few people's bad attitudes on MJ fans or MJ himself.
I respect other people's music and don't mind listening to them yak about their favourite singers. :)

Tommy Lamp, have you heard the 30 second clips of the new songs on that Sony site? There are new songs from the Off The Wall and Thriller era.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
MJ is the KING of POP. or at least he used to be before he became a complete moron and pedo and every other bad thing possible.

D.Larie

before he became a complete moron and pedo and every other bad thing possible.
What makes you think he's a pedo? Seriously. Do you know anything about cases or are you just relying on the Daily Telegraph?
Or is it because he has had plastic surgery?

What are you basing your assumptions on?
A cleverly edited and narrated documentary or news report?

Why are talking about him as if he's less than human?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)