"Moby's drug sex binge" (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
from new.com.au

TECHNO pixie Moby has admitted to snorting a $400 bag of cocaine that he stole from a stripper before enjoying an all-night sex marathon with an ex-girlfriend.

An audience at a New York story-telling event got way more than it bargained for when the multi-millionaire musician told of his first experience with the class A drug.

A newspaper says Moby told the assembled crowd he was offered the drug by a dancer in the toilets of a strip club.

The surprisingly naïve 38-year-old promptly snorted the stripper's entire stash and then compensated her with a $400 bottle of champagne after she became aggressive.

"I'd never done coke before. I didn't know you were supposed to share," the New York Daily News reported him as saying.

Later that night when he couldn't sleep, he called an ex-girlfriend, who offered to come over.

The tiny techno-rocker then closed his squirm-inducing yarn with the breathless admission that the pair "made love all night".

The New York Daily News's explanation for this gratuitous bout of over-sharing: Moby is "committed to convincing people he's straight".

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
hah, moby has just gotten cooler in my books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)