Mock UMAT Exam + Seminar; Based EXACTLY on 2015 UMAT exam (FINAL) (1 Viewer)

unnecessary 23

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, this post is addressed to those considering applying for Medicine and thinking of doing the Undergraduate Medical & Health Sciences Admissions Test (UMAT) in 2016.

On the 17th and 24th of July, two high quality UMAT seminars are being held (each 12 hours long). The event is being hosted by Adrian Phan, a WSU medical student who has taught the UMAT for 5 years and sat the UMAT exam every year, including last year's UMAT exam (links to his performance can be found below).

He has prepared hundreds of questions based off the official 2015 exam and will spend 12 hours per seminar, to go through them to help give you the right mindset on how to approach ACER style questions.

Pricing:

1st seminar (based on Acer material booklets):
  • $130- with discounts applicable for bringing friends

2nd seminar (duplicates + adaptations of 2015 UMAT):
  • $290- by yourself
  • $250- group of 2
  • $230- " " 4
  • $210- " " 6
  • $200- " " 8

If you attend both, there will be a discount on the 2nd seminar

Thank you all for your time, and have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:

unnecessary 23

HSC
N/A
I've been a student of Adrian since December of last year and can definitely vouch for his teaching methods. Through his in-depth analysis of questions, you get a better understanding of how to effectively deconstruct and answer them.

Over numerous months of lessons, he's demonstrated his willingness to go beyond the standards of UMAT tutoring, writing his own section 1 and 3 questions based on the actual exam from the previous year.

As such, I highly recommend anyone interested in experiencing a mock UMAT exam, getting detailed feedback and an accurate measure of what percentiles are needed for medical school entry, to contact him.

If you want to ask me anything about my experiences of Adrian's teaching, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)