Mod A (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
For Mod A in the adv trial paper, can they ever ask a question that requires us to write in a different form (eg; speech)? The general criteria for module A also says "Composes a perceptive, sustained response using language appropriate to audience, purpose and form".
For my prelims last year they made us write a speech for Module A so all the thematic paragraphs and quotes I memorised were of waste :/

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
no don't overthink it. It's about textual conversations so an essay is the only logical form. Mod C is there for a reason

zizi2003_

HSC
On the topic of mod A, are critics a must, like mod B?
My teacher strongly recommends it for Adv students, since it's a 'critical' study and critics would help inform your response
But it's definitely not a 'must'

icycledough

HSC
My teacher strongly recommends it for Adv students, since it's a 'critical' study and critics would help inform your response
But it's definitely not a 'must'
It may not be a must, but will definitely bode an advantage as it shows the marker that you know the rubric inside out and you understand what is required of you (thus, not just doing the minimum but being proactive as well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)