Module B - English For Study (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
The question came as a suprise because in 2001 and 2002, the question aim at study strategies. However, this year they made a completely different question focusing on Scholaship in letter.

So I had to use my own knowledge, without preparation beforehand to compose a relatively good letter. I hope i did it well......

What do you think of the question?

rude

i hated this question! i knew a rough structure for this type of letter but i wasn't expecting a LETTER OF APPLICATION! plus the thing that pissed me off big time is that the section is called English for Study and yet they give some piece of fooking shite question where i cant use any of the study strategies i studied! what can i say???? BOS = SOB. i wanted to get band 5 in ESL but right now it looks like its not going to fooking happen!

ToRnaDo

HSC
this is fucken question???feel there is no point of all leaning strategies...What is note-taking??? How to take note/.....preparing exams...all of them are bullshit!!!!
The student s who study this modul=students who didnt study anything or = students who never come class

Soo is this fare question for English For Study??? is it in the syllabus??? Fuck the examiners who designed this exam???

HSC is now full of hopeless because this fucken question????

Otherwise it is only fare for the ones who went to tutors...because one of my friend just smiled after this exam while the rest student felt sooo dissapointed???

ESL is full of unfaire!!!!!!

enemy

Same here,i was so shocked when i read the ques and thought that ques was for the "Living and working in community".Damn the BOS!!!They don't want ESL students to get into Uni.!!!!!

Foong

You know, my teacher never tought a thing bout a scholarship letter, but she did teach everything for study skillz....
but i still think i did pretty well in it

william

HSC
is test how much you know about the format of letter and how well you can boast in formal language.
anyway, do we have to write the address and the date

william

HSC
Originally posted by enemy
Same here,i was so shocked when i read the ques and thought that ques was for the "Living and working in community".Damn the BOS!!!They don't want ESL students to get into Uni.!!!!!
right, there are lots of written questions than a couple of years before, because we are good at calculation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)