Module C - Elective 1: Telling the Truth (1 Viewer)

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
we were joking before the exam about how good it would be if we got the same trial question.. and it was very very similar..
we were also joking around saying how good it would be if we got a question that said 'truth is relative...discuss'

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
all i can say is at least we got to watch tv for a text!

sub

yeah, but we got stuck actually tring to analyse...what a waste of time...we ruined a good show trying to analyse it...but i guess thats what eng does...screws everything remotely good, and feeds crap to all its students.

zhongie

HSC
The question was pretty good, very straightforward...i didn't get to wirte a conclusion, but that's ok...

hibarizk29

Hiba
HSC
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
OMG it was such an easy question but i spent all my time on modula A!!!!!:(:(

I only got to write 2 pages...:(:(...then it was time up :(

OMG are you serious, two pages? :( man, i hope you wrote really well in those two pages, and the rest of the exam, because you'll have to compensate for writing so little... unless you did it really really well...did you mention related texts?

*bec*

great question!!!

if only every question of every hsc exam was like that!! the fact that i actually liked the text we were studying (Frontline) helped alot.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
laurenj said:
i didnt get to finish this section......i went on about frontline so much....and then about the show CNNNN and then i only mention one sentence each about the truman show and the children overboard thing....and my conclusion was "thank you for listening to my presentation" ... HOW SHIT!

ah wells at least i addressed the audience of writers and directors....do u think that mentioning one sentence on your second related text is too little?
My teacher always said that markers notes say that Frontline is your prescribed text but should be equal with ur related texts. With this in mind you probably should have left off the third text and gone all out on your second related text... but i don't know if she's even right!

coroneos

i think a lot of people overlooked particular segments of the rubric which will affect ppl seriously lol.

i basically ignored the context 'young writers etc..'

EmmaKate04

my friends, we should all stop naval gazing over the past - and look forth to schoolies - and the Golden Door Spa (Elysia) or drunken rambunctiousness and sexual liberation! After i get over the 5 bloody exams left. bloody history(s).

malkin86

HSC
Yeah, I thought that the CSSA trial question and the HSC question were similar, too. Thank goodness it was an easy question - I stuffed up the other two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)