HSC
Talk about:

Film
Life is Beautiful

Non fiction
The Fiftieth Gate

Last edited:

smez

yeh alright question. i was dissapointed though coz i didnt have enough time to write about all 3 texts. i only got to talk in detail about 2. at about 30 seconds to go i just wrote down the heading of the third one and a quote... but i was dissapointed not to finish it.

bails

I thought this q was very straight forward and broad. Other than the heading what did u need in the article? Coz i just wrote my planned essay in and related to the q every now and again?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I wrote out my planned essay mainly and related the introduction and conclusion to the question. I was running out of time so i couldn't think much... I think english is based on how fast you write not how much you know. If I had a computer I would have finished that exam in 1 hour really... grrrr well at least its all over. On to Ancient History.

cakes

hi
HSC
lol.. its like no one does history and memory or something!! all the other module C threads have like 23509 replies!!
i thought the question was okay :)

nerdd

question was alright
but like the others i ran out of time.
half an hr left only :(
but i managed to finish the first book and start the second booklet.

sar567

The q'n suited my prepaired essay great, but i dint really do anything to make it an article, wht was needed there?

DC10

this question was actually great, compared to the other ones in this module C, were much better:

History is NOT a single story.

i interpreted story as the memory(s) of Genia and and the memory(s) of Yossl as such, and how there are different perspectives, and more generally, recorded history of Aunt Mitsi's story about Genia's father's affair with the polish widow etc.

filled up the booklet and answered the question :)

in terms of 'article' it didn't really say feature article or newspaper article. Either way my 'article' suited either... at the end i wrote (to be published in columns) and added some 'pictures' (of course i didn't draw them ) here and there...:D

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Apparently since so few people do history and memory... then the markers cannot really compare the essays very well. Therefore most of the time, if you believe you have written a good sufficient essay then u are inclined to get 16+ yipee!

Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Apparently since so few people do history and memory... then the markers cannot really compare the essays very well. Therefore most of the time, if you believe you have written a good sufficient essay then u are inclined to get 16+ yipee!

I hope that's true!

I hate 50th gate so much that I never really read it, so I just bullshitted with no real textual reference. My supps were a bit better but still not quite what they are looking for I think.

The question was great though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)