• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

morning of afternoon exams (1 Viewer)

lildumpling86

HSC
hey everyone,

just wondering what everyone's plan of attack is in the morning of afternoon exams? specifically for math ext 2 and 1,, i don't really know if i'd be one to cram but also not sure how i could fully relax lol

icycledough

HSC
In the morning before an afternoon exam, so for example, last year, I believe 4U was at 1:50. So the morning of the exam, I would just go over notes and formulas I had written for each topic, look over a small book I had made for difficult questions categorized by topic and overall, just didn't do too much intense study. The day of the exam shouldn't be for learning new content, but rather, just polishing up weak topics. Most importantly, make sure you are organized. I can't stress how important it is to make sure your calculator is working, know if it is in degrees or radians mode, ideally have 3-4 working pens, and just other stationary you believe you will need (pencils, rubbers, sharpeners, protractor/ruler).

lildumpling86

HSC
In the morning before an afternoon exam, so for example, last year, I believe 4U was at 1:50. So the morning of the exam, I would just go over notes and formulas I had written for each topic, look over a small book I had made for difficult questions categorized by topic and overall, just didn't do too much intense study. The day of the exam shouldn't be for learning new content, but rather, just polishing up weak topics. Most importantly, make sure you are organized. I can't stress how important it is to make sure your calculator is working, know if it is in degrees or radians mode, ideally have 3-4 working pens, and just other stationary you believe you will need (pencils, rubbers, sharpeners, protractor/ruler).
that sounds good,, thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)