motavaited (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
how do u guyz get motavatied to study? coz i never seem to be able to get that ommmphpph to go study and do well!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well i wasnt motivated at school...but i want to transfer to a diff. degree, so now im motivated to do well so i can.
also, the feeling of getting a HD will (presumably) be much better than getting a P

frankie

sleep in the arvo, wake up around dinner time, eat dinner, then study till morning haha

i read something about having more energy/stamina or something at night.. so thats what i do =P

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by frankie
sleep in the arvo, wake up around dinner time, eat dinner, then study till morning haha

i read something about having more energy/stamina or something at night.. so thats what i do =P
lol somehow i dont think that will work 4 me

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
That gives you like 2hrs sleep

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by frankie

That's what my friend's mum did when she was at school. She said she was exhausted after school, so she went to sleep and followed the same routine as yours.

I guess its better to study in the wee hours in the morning because its dead silent and you have more concentration.

I can't sleep in sunlight, so that won't work for me. :p

I motivate myself because I don't what to get a bad report so I try and do work.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I'm like that, I work better at night. I'm actually more productive if I start work at 7 and finish at like 1.... If i start at 3, I'm likely to finish at 1 anyway. But everyone is different. One of my friends gets home from school and studies from the moment she gets into the door until about 10, then watches tv and goes to bed. Everyone has different patterns of work etc. You just have to find out what yours is, then set up a pattern and stick to it.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
How to become motivated: A lesson

First, wait for an assessment task notice.

Secondly, read it and note the date the assessment is.

Finally, wait until the night before ("the coefficient of the assessment") and simply start studying due to the stress and anxiety build up!

I assure you, you will not stop studying until the assessment task - sleep will fly out the door!

Merforga

My answer? Eh ^^
Relaxation is the key and so is time management. You dont need to study 24/7. Just do your hw and about 2 -4 weeks before exams space out study times to study stuff ^^ Works for me =D. But I spose everyone's dif

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
to get motivated - realise you are improving, realise you are getting things done, reward yourself

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i got pretty motivated after using SAM to determine a ball park figure for my marks so that i can get my target UAI

korry

HSC
N/A
just think how badly u want to get ur target UAI or the course u wanna get into

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
Find the time where you study best. For me it's Saturday and sunday mornings and tuesday and thursday and friday nights.

Or find someone you don't like in all your classes and make an effort to beat them.

what else....

Study while you're watching TV... I know it sounds stupid, but it works for me.

Find a cute guy/girl to study with, you dont' want to look like a dickhead in front of them, so you try harder.

The target UAI thing doesn't work for me... I live in the now, not in the future. Thinking about university depresses me because I know how long I have to stay in High school to get there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)