• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Moving for Uni (1 Viewer)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
How did you (or do u plan to) move to your respective universities? I plan to move from Wollongong to Sydney for Uni, but I have no idea how to go about it...do i start saving now? How much would I need to save?
My grandad said he would prob. give me one of the apartments he owns in Ultimo, but i wanna prepare for the worst.
Any hints?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hints? Smegging hell, I hope you don't mean to start uni in 2005.

This isn't something you can just do at the last minute - I've just started year 12 and I've been thinking about it since half-way through year 11.

You do realise that if worst does come to worst, worst is probably no where to stay, which is pretty damn bad?

And how are you money-wise? Even if you have an apartmant and don't have to rent it, you'll still need food, and probably electricity and such. And transport.

You better start doing some research. :p

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Slide Rule said:
Hints? Smegging hell, I hope you don't mean to start uni in 2005.

This isn't something you can just do at the last minute - I've just started year 12 and I've been thinking about it since half-way through year 11.

You do realise that if worst does come to worst, worst is probably no where to stay, which is pretty damn bad?

And how are you money-wise? Even if you have an apartmant and don't have to rent it, you'll still need food, and probably electricity and such. And transport.

You better start doing some research. :p
Ha! No 2006! Lol! I have been thinking about it for ages, its just all my plans seem to have crumbled! I don't have any guidance-my parents want to help, but have no idea either.

wanton-wonton

HSC
demosthenes said:
How did you (or do u plan to) move to your respective universities? I plan to move from Wollongong to Sydney for Uni, but I have no idea how to go about it...do i start saving now? How much would I need to save?
My grandad said he would prob. give me one of the apartments he owns in Ultimo, but i wanna prepare for the worst.
Any hints?
You can live in my place...I'll PM you.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You could always sleep at the airport. They have free internet amongst other things...

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
demosthenes said:
Any hints?
STEWIE - IT'S STEWIE!!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I hope. Euro chicks are good. Mmm... I feel my destiny is to marry and breed with a female European lawyer :D If that happens... oh man...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)