Moving On (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
well i guess that marks the end of yr10 for most us...i hav seen sum great results and wish u all the best...so i guess we gota kiss this forum goodbye cause we moving on the the yr11 preliminary.....anywayz just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you the best of luck in wateva u r doing....and hopefully we can continue to help eachother out in future.....

best of luck

Zahid

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
:) a very nice sermon indeed!
ill second that............. i would also like to wish everyone da best of luck for the following two years........

onigiri

HSC
whoa~ growing up..... taking one more big step in our educational lives

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'm actually excited! I'm looking forward to going back to school as a senior and starting all the new work.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
trust me , year 11 is just as worthless as year 10 :p
its wont be worthless in maths if u want to pick up ext 2 ;) then thats where you need to try :)
Lolz thankx for the advice Kimmeh...yet somehow i find it a little hard to believe...mainly due to the fact that it is our preliminary course and many of the ideas and concepts we learn in 2004 in year 11 will help us to hav a better understanding of the HSC course when we get to it....I dont kno if anyone agrees but thats what i think....:rolleyes:

Zahid

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Mate, a brief understanding of the basic concepts should be enough to get you through... The marks dont matter... so dont bother... i mean work hard and get your stuff done, but dont stress to the extremes, cause lets face it buddy, in two years time, you wont be thinking about ur Yr11 yearlys.. TRUST ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)