• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

moving out (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, due to laziness, I can't be bothered searching for this, so if its already done can someone be super nice and point me in the right direction please?
ok, my question/situation...basically, I've just done my first year of uni, and I have a feeling I will have to move this year (I have applied for a transfer of course, but I doubt I will be getting back into Newcastle for that course)...I think if I move I will probably live on campus, in self catered accomodation (if possible)...so does anyone know what I will need, how much it will all cost, etc.
Thanks a bunch!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Which uni would you be moving to???

And for what you need and costs etc, I recommend that you talk to Natstar about it. :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Not entirely sure...I'm still crossing my fingers I get back into Newcastle, but if I don't, my preferences (in order) are CSU- Albury, UWS- C'town, and then USYD (the health campus thingy) (but I think I will die if I get USYD).

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Ok well lthis was going to happen to me but I got accepted into a college in Sydney so I dont have to move... I also got accepted into Uni in Coffs Harbour. If i hadn't of been offered a place in Sydney then these would have been the costs ( My family already worked it out when I got the uni offer and befroe the college one)
> Travel expenses- Id have to get a plane there
> Car- Id need a car so I could get around in Coffs
> Board- Living on campus and if not then Id need to find a Unit somewhere
> You will also need food expenses if its not provided for you
> Medical expences
> Spending money for say like if you need books and clothes etc

there hopethat helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)