• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MQ email problem (2 Viewers)

ippie

HSC
uhhhh I can't seem to log in my MQ email account. When I log in, it says:

"Error
You do not have permission to perform this operation (WWC-41415)"

"WWC-41415 - You do not have permission to perform this operation

Cause:
An attempt was made to perform an operation but the user did not have sufficient privileges. This error message is displayed in OracleAS Portal when viewing pages, or editing page layout or style.
Action:
Login to OracleAS Portal as a user with permissions to perform the operation. Alternatively, contact the portal administrator to request that the necessary privileges be granted. "

So should I contact MQ IT? Or is the error a result of my being a new student?

thanks!

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
Well mines working fine, just logged in and checked. So i guess you should contact MQ IT tomorrow, unless somebody has any ideas as to why its happening. I have to say, i personally havent had any issues with my MQ email or student portal so far... just hope it stays that way lol XD

ippie

HSC
Tu17 said:
I accessed my MQ email through the MQ student portal. The link for the student portal is:

https://my.mq.edu.au/

To find out your password for the student portal if you dont already have it, follow the link and click on "Get you MQID"

http://www.its.mq.edu.au/studserv/mymq.html#username

hope it helps XD
cheers
Yep thats where I went. Problem is that I found that site after trying a gazillion times, and that site (or somewhere else I cant remember) says that your account is locked after 5 attempts... so that must be my problem. Thanks Tu17, I shall contact the IT dept. Wish me luck... uni staff seem weird lol

EDIT: Called them up, went well. Yay! :)

Last edited:

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
awesome grats XD

lol dont worry, uni staff freak me out too, i just dont know what to expect from them lol When i was getting my student ID, the girl who was processing my ID start laughing at me when she saw my address, turns out shes my neighbour and she is about to finish the same course starting lol :p

HSC
N/A
Tu17 said:
awesome grats XD

lol dont worry, uni staff freak me out too, i just dont know what to expect from them lol When i was getting my student ID, the girl who was processing my ID start laughing at me when she saw my address, turns out shes my neighbour and she is about to finish the same course starting lol :p
OH MY GOD!!!

I was out of the office when it happened, but I was told about this story. Same course, the apartment directly underneath you, etc?

All the uni staff in Student Central are great :)

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
glitterfairy said:
OH MY GOD!!!

I was out of the office when it happened, but I was told about this story. Same course, the apartment directly underneath you, etc?

All the uni staff in Student Central are great :)
LOL yeah.. thats the one :p I must say it was pretty hilarious and unexpected. It put a entertaining spin on a rather frustrating enrolment day XD

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Tu17 said:
Well mines working fine, just logged in and checked. So i guess you should contact MQ IT tomorrow, unless somebody has any ideas as to why its happening. I have to say, i personally havent had any issues with my MQ email or student portal so far... just hope it stays that way lol XD
don't hope too much, it won't ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)