• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MTV Presents: Newport Beach - The Real OC (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
That's right, another MTV show thread but this time it's some good old reality TV.

Fans would know what this is but for those who don't really follow, this is MTV's solution to give Laguna Beach - which aired for 3 seasons - a fresh start. It's still in the OC only difference is that they are moving to a different city.

Let's get some Laguna Beach fans in here to discuss this and say wether or not you think it's a good idea to change the show's name and if you think they will change their style.

I personally think they will retain the same style and approach it the same way as Laguna. They have apparently already started and finished filming. Can't wait till it comes down under! It's the ultimate guilty pleasure.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i didn't like the girls in the recent laguna beach at ALL.. i would've slapped them and told them to grow the hell up..but it's probably because of their bitchyness that i watched it =D heh. i didn't know about newport beach tho.. hmm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)