Muck-up day and schoolies! (1 Viewer)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
airie said:
Ooh, let's do it on the staffrooms :D

Except you'd have to be there REAL early. Before any of those early-bird-teachers can catch you. And that's something impossible for me, I do like to curl up in my quilt in the morning, thank you very much :p
Or do what you could 'camp' at skl over nite...its been done b4...not really every1 just turned up in their PJs and set up camping tents and stuff like that in the qaud.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
We still have muck-up day only because the yr12's never come up with anything remotely funny or harming. They wet us with water bombs and...no that's about it..I'm hoping I can motivate my year with something funny and worth it so keep the ideas rolling in.
We are considering putting all the ag animals on the top floor of the art room building and all the other oldies but goodies although something new to be remembered by would be great.

I personally want to go to uni straight up but if I get the chance I'll defer and work, I want to travel after uni when I have my degree and then live in the countries I want to see as being a tourist tourist doesn't appeal that much.

Joke: My Aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and, with a big smile, tell me "you'll be next'. They stopped that after I started doing the same to them at funeral.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hey for those of you booking through the schoolies website add my rep code if you dont have one: JW8271

HSC
Ones I found HILARIOUS!!!
Testpilot said:
...covering every car in the car park in post it notes.
airie said:
coloured the whole of blackboards in coloured chalk and hid the dusters
dr baby beanie said:
Or do what you could 'camp' at skl over nite...its been done b4...not really every1 just turned up in their PJs and set up camping tents and stuff like that in the qaud.
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, except fill the bucket with a gooey substance, melted chocolate, something that'll be harder to remove :p
Sounds good

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
airie said:
Ooh, let's do it on the staffrooms :D

Except you'd have to be there REAL early. Before any of those early-bird-teachers can catch you. And that's something impossible for me, I do like to curl up in my quilt in the morning, thank you very much :p
i decided to play dead on muck up day to really gather attention.

m0ofin said:
And we rip the gills off frozen fish in bio too.
that sounds REALLY fun ! Too bad I chose Physics and IPT over Bio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)