• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

muckup WEEK (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
with still 4.5 days to go the guys have already started fucking around...three of them smashed a school guitar pete-townshend style today, and two others glued photocopies of their faces into some library books...hahaha so much shit goin down.

who else has started already?

capsicum

HSC
do you think this is the week the teachers and principal fears most? all year 12s going psycho and trashing shit around? hehehe! can't wait until i cant do that! ahhh...

korry

HSC
N/A
our school gave us this huge lecture last week about how they weren't gonna take any mucking abt....what a boring school...

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
i reckon they do wonder what will happen in the last week of term 3... i know my year is starting to cut loose a bit after 6 years of strict private schoolness. Quite a number of people had a sherbet fight today... sounds trivial, but compared to the way things normally are, it's wild. And funny too. :D

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
theyre organising muckup day at my school for some reason- wont be as fun

but then again im not that interested in muckup day unless i throw paintballs at ppl i dont like

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
welshi said:
with still 4.5 days to go the guys have already started fucking around...three of them smashed a school guitar pete-townshend style today, and two others glued photocopies of their faces into some library books...hahaha so much shit goin down.

who else has started already?

lol I was like oh my god there is another school exactly the same as ours, then i realised we go to the same school. For the record that guitar thing was so blown out of proportion, the guitar only has a dent in it and it still plays fine.

^___ShabS___^

our muck-up day is on monday!
we cant do much... but im gonna do wahetever i can to piss some poeple off!
i wish it was a muck-up WEEK instead ...

we get our vet certificates on tuesday
a picnic day on wednesday to some park
graduation on thursday ... afterwards we're goin bondi in our cars (cant wait for this one ... it'll be like 15-20 cars back to back heading for bondi ...for some craazy fun time !!!)

^___ShabS___^

Donshe said:
You're excited about 15-20 cars in a line...?
hehe i'll explain a bit better...
im excited that soo many friends are going together for the first time!

our Muck-up day continues after graduation so...
(bout 15-20 cars (2 diff skoolz) packed, wid loud music in each = plenty of attention on the road = fun)

but im looking forward to having LOTS of FUN in the beach ... :uhhuh: with soo many friends gathered for the first time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)