• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MULS election (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Heya guys,
For anyone who is a member of MULS (Macquarie Uni Law Society), the MULS election will be held in week four (next week). Anyone who has registered as a MULS member (you can do this on www.muls.org for free) can vote in the election on MONDAY 20th, WEDNESDAY 22nd,and FRIDAY 24th between 12-2pm. Get down there and vote so you can make sure that you have your say on who is elected.

While I am here I am going to plug my election campaign by saying that I will be running for VICE PRESIDENT (EDUCATION) any votes from BOS members will be appreciated and any other votes you can bring in will be a great help. If you want any information on what I hope to achieve, questions about the election or you want to help me out just PM me and I will get back to you. Oh and any other BOS members are free to use this thread to plug their campaign

Vote Melissa for Vice President (Education) because you want to graduate a better law talking guy than Lionel Hutz

X

xeuyrawp

Good luck with it!

Tell us how it goes. I think there about 3-4 active LLB members in this subform, but they all seem to be asleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)